A School Board is required under the Education Act and consists of:
- Teacher representatives
- Parent Representatives
The Board meets on a minimum of four occasions per year.
The role and function of the Board is to (but not limited to):
- Review school performance and endorse school improvement plans
- Accept and endorse (and contribute to) the Annual Report.
- Endorse School Policy ( and develop as required)
- Endorse the annual finances through:
- Budget approval
- Approval of the scale of Fees, Charges and Contributions
- Monitor annual income and expenditure through finance committee reports.
- Other matters as relevant to the effective running and performance of the school
Minutes of all School Council meetings held throughout the year will be included below, once they have been passed at each subsequent meeting as a true and correct record of events