Two forms of assembly are held at Anzac Terrace.
- Parents’ Assembly
- These are held every two or three weeks depending on timetabling of other activities.
- Children receive Honour Certificates and other awards at these assemblies.
- Individual classes present items at these assemblies.
- Individual classes get the opportunity to host these assemblies.
- Scheduling of these assemblies is advised in the Newsletter and the Term Planner on the school website.
- Communication Assembly
- This is a communication assembly for the children where they are reminded of rules and upcoming events.
- Green Club badges and awards are presented at this assembly.
- There are no class items at this assembly.
- This assembly is hosted / conducted by the Principal.