How to Enrol

Step 1 – Application for Enrolment (Part A)

You will be required to supply the school with the following documents:

This stage can be done in person at the school office or by email to: anzacterrace.ps@education.wa.edu.au

  • Download the Application for Enrolment form. (This is also available from the school office)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Passport & Visa (if not born in Australia)
  • Immunisation Records (Must be the ACIR history statement from Medicare)
  • Current Proof of Address (Must be a utility bill eg: gas or electricity account, purchase or lease agreement)
  • Family Court Orders (if applicable)

Step 2 – Enrolment (Part B)

Once the student Application for Enrolment has been accepted by the Principal, a parent/caregiver must attend the school office in person and bring in all original documentation to be sighted (if not already done so). The Enrolment Forms must also be completed at this time.

Please check the Department of Education link below to find the year for your child’s enrolment


Kindy Applications 2025

Places in Kindergarten are limited so we encourage you to apply NOW for 2025.

If your child was born between 1 July 2020 and 30 June 2021 you are eligible to apply for a
Kindergarten placement.
An Application for Enrolment form is available on our website or from our School Office.
Submit your Application for Enrolment at our school before the closing date of Friday 19
July 2024 along with a copy of your child’s birth certificate (telephone the Registry of Births,
Deaths and Marriages on 1300 305 021 if you do not have one).
If your application for Kindergarten is successful you will need to provide your child’s
current Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement, which
shows your child is ‘up-to-date’ with all the scheduled immunisations (according to the
National Immunisation Program) for their age. This Statement must be no more than two
months old.
If you would like to know more about the immunisation requirements, obtaining an AIR
Immunisation History Statement or how to access immunisation services go to HealthyWA.

We will also require proof of your current address (eg recent account for electricity, water
or telephone) and a copy of any Family Court orders regarding custody arrangements.
For more information, visit the Department of Education’s website
or contact the school office on 9352 2600.