50th Anniversary Fun Day
The 50th Anniversary School Fun Day will take place on the 15 March.
The Fun day will include an Open School from 3pm-5pm, followed by loads of free activities on the school’s oval from 5pm-8pm.
The evening will be fun-packed with heap of things to do; for example, face painting, bouncy castles, water slides etc. There will also be Food trucks for you to purchase all your food and drink needs.
Come along and help us celebrate Anzac Terrace’s 50th year.
If you are thinking about coming along to the 50th Celebrations Fun Day on Friday 15 March, here are our 10 top tips on how to maximize your fun on the Fun Day!
- Walk, ride or drive to the school – you can park for free on the Council Oval adjacent to the school oval.
- Come and check out the school and classrooms from 3-5pm, and see what’s changed. Listen to the school choir sing from 4.45pm on the school lawn area located outside of rooms 13, 14.
- Move down to the oval from 5pm and enjoy the free activities.
- Seek out some fellow past students and pose for a pic at one of the photo booths.
- Slide and bounce on the bouncy castles and water slides – don’t forget bathers and a towel!
- Enjoy yummy food from one of the many food trucks, or bring a picnic – set up on the oval with your picnic blanket and chairs.
- Listen to some great music from local acts from 5.30pm—including performances from talented students at John Forrest Senior College and Hampton Senior High School.
- Hang out in the Chill Out zone where you can do face painting, arts and crafts, glitter tattoos and bubbles, balloon twisting, or just relax in a beanbag and chat!
- Play parachute games, giant Connect 4 and giant noughts and crosses on the oval.
- Check out the Information Booth which will have displays, information and you can order some commemorative items
In addition to the information that is being updated here, you can also check out the @ATPS50thCelebrations page on Facebook.